Pride and prejudice book quotes by jane austin - Readershub

 Pride and prejudice book quotes 


Pride and Prejudice by means of Jane Austen is my favourite e book of all time-- which is not a phrase I throw out lightly! This e book virtually has the excellent of all worlds-- a extraordinary romance, cute characters, humor, and lovely writing. Pride and Prejudice is the story of a younger girl in the 1800's, Elizabeth Bennet. The Bennet household has 5 daughters, and in an age the place the solely factor female may want to do used to be marry rich, all the women are compelled to discover rich fits to impenetrable the family's comfort. Elizabeth, however, refuses to marry the first man the comes along, and solely marry when for love. She meets brooding, silent, proud and very wealthy Mr. Darcy, who at first has no pastime in Elizabeth. Over time, he starts offevolved to fall in love with her wit and charm. Elizabeth thinks Darcy is the closing man she ought to ever marry, however via the direction of the novel, starts to see that her prejudices in the direction of him are faux and that he is a actual gentleman who is solely shy. The questions remains-- will they overcome their pleasure and prejudices and get married? I'm now not a big fan of 'classical classics' the place the writing fashion is stupid and challenging to understand. I used to be so thrilled to locate that this is now not the case with Austen's writing style. I loved each single web page of this brilliant novel, and certainly did no longer desire it to end! I will truely be studying greater Austen! I would advise this e book to anyone-- followers of romance, family-oriented stories, comedies, followers of classics, and even reluctant readers of classics who would like an handy gateway into the world of traditional novels. 




Pride and prejudice quotes


“There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of merit or sense.”




“It is happy for you that you possess the talent of flattering with delicacy. May I ask whether these pleasing attentions proceed from the impulse of the moment, or are the result of previous study?”

“I am only resolved to act in that manner, which will, in my own opinion, constitute my happiness, without reference to you, or to any person so wholly unconnected with me.”

“You are too generous to trifle with me. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes are unchanged, but one word from you will silence me on this subject forever.”

"Every impulse of feeling should be guided by reason; and, in my opinion, exertion should always be in proportion to what is required."

 "I certainly have not the talent which some people possess, of conversing easily with those I have never seen before."

"For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbors, and laugh at them in our turn?"




"To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love."

“There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of merit or sense.”

"How little of permanent happiness could belong to a couple who were only brought together because their passions were stronger than their virtue."




"We all know him to be a proud, unpleasant sort of man; but this would be nothing if you really liked him."

“You must learn some of my philosophy. Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure.”

“Her heart did whisper that he had done it for her.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 books everyone should read - ReadersHub

The fault in our stars quotes - ReadersHub

The legends of pensam book summary - Readershub

The girl on the train book quotes by paula Hawkins - Readershub

Man's search for meaning book review - ReadersHub

Every breath Nicholas Sparks book review - ReaderHub

Book Review : all the light we cannot see by anthony doerr - Readershub

November 9 book quotes by colleen hoover - Readershub

Top 31 best books to Read for teenagers - ReadersHub

Book Review : The fault in our stars by john green - ReadersHub